shopping basket 

View Basket  |  Checkout
Free Delivery over 35

Cake Glitter

Rainbow Dust cake glitter is all tested as safe to be in contact with food and has a lovely sparkle. Supplied in pots of approximately 5g of glitter, each pot will cover around 50 cupcakes with a light sprinkle. There's a wide range of colours- we've yet to receive the full range but the ones listed here are the best sellers.
These glitters are non toxic rather than edible. This means that they are not digested by the body, and are not classed as a food product. While they're safe to consume, the Food Standards Agency recommends that these should not be used on food which is for consumption, so they're best used on decorations which will be removed before the food is eaten.
We also supply two ranges of truly edible glitters, one from Rainbow Dust and one from Twinkle Baker Decor, both of which can be used on food intended for consumption. They're not as sparkly as these, but they are a legitimate food product and so can safely be used on food which is produced for commercial reasons.
If you're unsure about the difference between edible and non toxic glitter, please call us.

The Difference Between Edible And Non Toxic Glitters

If you're unsure about the difference between edible glitter and non toxic glitter, please read our About Edible Glitter page before purchasing products on this page- thank you!