|Mini Bulk Sparkle Range Glitters|
Rainbow Dust cake glitter is all tested as safe to be in contact with food and has a lovely sparkle.
These glitters are non toxic rather than edible. This means that they are not digested by the body, and are not classed as a food product. While they're safe to consume, the Food Standards Agency recommends that these should not be used on food which is for consumption, so they're best used on decorations which will be removed before the food is eaten.
We also supply two ranges of truly edible glitters, one from Rainbow Dust and one from Twinkle Baker Decor, both of which can be used on food intended for consumption. They're not as sparkly as these, but they are a legitimate food product and so can safely be used on food which is produced for commercial reasons.
If you're unsure about the difference between edible and non toxic glitter, please call us.